Halloween is almost here (I know, I can hardly believe it either). If you're running a bit late this year and don't have much time to organise your trick-or-treat costumes, here at The Digi Dame Party Shoppe we can help, with five FREE party printables for this scary season.
To help you celebrate this coming Halloween, we're giving away these brand new printables - our kids' face masks, in five different designs. You can choose only one design, or download all five right now! In this post we have the downloads for 5 masks:
- Green monster
- Sugar Skull
These masks are each set out on a one-page PDF file, which are in high resolution for print.
The masks are bright, fun and can be downloaded and printed instantly, saving you time and money on your Halloween party or trick-or-treat costumes!
For these masks, you will need:
- Adobe Reader (or another PDF reader) installed on your computer
- A4/Letter sized paper or card stock or photo paper in white
- Elastic or ribbon
- Hole Punch
The instructions are included on each page, but are as follows:
- Download your desired file/s and save on your computer
- Open and print your file/s in Adobe Reader
- Cut out your mask along the dotted lines, cutting out eye holes
- Punch a hole on each side near temples
- Tie elastic or ribbon to fit child's head
To download your FREE face masks, click on each image below.
We hope these very spooky but fun face mask printables make Halloween a little more fun for you and your loved ones this October 31!
Like our free Halloween masks? You may also like our free printable Halloween gift tags, which you can download here