For the first-time Etsy customer, or even the seasoned Etsy buyer, purchasing and downloading digital items can be somewhat confusing.
If you've recently purchased party printables or digital scrapbooking products from The Digi Dame Etsy Shop, and you're unsure of how to download, here we show you how.
There are two ways to access your Etsy digital purchases. The first is via email. Following your purchase, Etsy will send you a purchase email that contains your download links. You can either click on those links in the purchases email that Etsy sends you, or if you would prefer to not wait, you can do the following:
1. Log into your Etsy account.
2. In your account homepage, click on You, then choose Purchases and reviews.
3. In your Purchases page, look for the order. To the right of the order, click Download Files. This goes to the Downloads page for all the files attached to your order.
4. Click on Download Files to download.
5. Save your new files to a drive on your computer; in a location that is easy to remember.
And that's it - your files are downloaded!
I hope this short instant downloads tutorial helps you to easily access your purchases and makes the process much simpler for you.
Back to Digi Dame's Party Blog